Set yourself up for financial success in 2017 with this exercise.
- Define your financial goals or check your progress on existing goals. What are you saving towards and what are your timelines?
- Find out how much you need to save each year to reach those goals. If you need help, work with an advisor and don't hesitate to ask them the right questions.
- Define your major expenses for the year, like vacations or home improvement projects.
- Write down how much you need to save each pay to reach your spending and investing goals.
- Pay yourself first, always. Set up pre-authorized contributions to keep your saving consistent.
Remember to cover your bases and simplify your financial health.
- Check your insurance and remember that a solid financial plan includes adequate coverage. In the case of an accident, it's one less worry for you and your family. Get a free insurance needs analysis here.
- Update your will, if necessary. Click here for an Invisor discount at LegalWills.ca.
- Review your investments and:
Pin this post to save it for later!